Terms and Conditions
1. The Company reserves the right to make price changes without notice and to decline acceptance of any booking or to expel any visitor, at any time, without giving any reason, and will not accept responsibility for loss or damage or injury however so caused on site.
2. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not allowed to foul the Park. Dogs should not be left unattended in a unit at any time.
3. No kite flying in the area of the Park.
4. All pitches are available from 12 noon and persons vacating the Park must do so before 11am. Please check with Reception if you wish to stay longer. Arrivals no later than dusk.
5. All litter must be put in the bins and all pitches kept tidy. Recycling points are available throughout the Park for metal, plastic, glass, paper and cardboard.
6. Speed limits and road directions must be strictly adhered to.
7. All clothes must be washed in the Laundry area, no washing lines permitted- please use window rails.
8. Barbeques are permitted, but must be kept off the ground and not alight after dark. No camp fires. No gazebos.
9. Noise. We operate a quiet time between 10.30pm - 8am. Be careful with radios, TV. Occasionally it may be necessary to ask people to quieten down throughout the day - consideration to other visitors please.
10. Generators are permitted during the hours 12noon - 4pm on condition that they are not too noisy and produce no fumes. Consideration to other visitors please.
11. The use of motorbikes and bicycles on the Park is permitted on the roadways only.
12. We advise that your caravan, or any other unit, is fully insured, as no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage whilst at Brodawel Caravan Park.
13. All units must be in good working order and we advise regular servicing and maintenance. All units must be moveable, in case of emergency.
14. No traffic movements between 12pm- 7am
15. Please dispose of waste water at soak aways, as signed.
16. Chemical toilet is provided. To prevent any blockage, please use the shelf provided.
17. We may refuse entry to particularly large caravans or tents which we deem unsuitable. We do not permit gazebos.
18. Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the washing and toilet facilities or the water or fire points. All parents/ guardians must supervise their children whilst on site. Ball games may not be permitted during busy periods. Children should return to their units by dusk.
19. Overhead barrier in operationbetween10pm - 8am at 1.9m high. There is also CCTV across the Park.
20. It is Company policy to take a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure a booking. The balance is payable in full 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. Stays of 3 nights or less are payable in full at the time of booking. No refund. We strongly advise that you have the appropriate Insurance.
Brodawel Camping Park,
Tel: +44 (0) 1656 783231